TEIN Springs - High-Tech is made from a new material called "vanadium" which is much lighter than other springs and increases flexibility
- Chrome Vanadium SAE9254V Construction
- Progressive Spring Rate Design
- Includes silencer rubber on certain applications
- Gold powder Coat finish
- Developed to be used in conjunction with OEM or OEM replacement dampers
- 1-Year Manufactures Defect and saw Warranty
- Covers over 5mm sag, breakage, deformity, and noise.
- Does not cover powder coat finish and rusting.
TEIN High.Tech springs utilize the latest spring and material technology to optimize comfort, performance, and quality, Designed and tested in North America to be used in conjunction with OEM or similar shocks for excellent ride comfort and slightly increased handling. The line is produced with vanadium (SAE9254V), which is durable,lightweight, and has properties to retain more springs stroke. High.Tech springs are designed for those seeking a slightly lowered stance while maintaining high ride quality at reasonable price. Most vehicles will attain a 1.2 inch drop for a more attractive appearance, added performance, and excellent comfort. Includes a one year limited. Learn more
1994-2001 Acura Integra GSR | LS | RS | Special Edition | GS | Type-R